The Guild Hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your favorite monster thread!

5 posters

Go down

What's your favorite monster thread! Empty What's your favorite monster thread!

Post  Ghost Of Sparta Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:53 pm

We have a favorite weapons thread, now it's time for favorite monster! For me it's a toss up between Naruga or Tigrex. Both are equally as fun to fight for me. Hell even when I didn't need parts from Naruga I fought him just for fun. Blow off steam, if you will. Dual Naruga was probably my favorite quest to do for parts. And I soloed that Pokemon. Although he wasn't my favorite in the Monster Hunter quest. That quest should be damned to hell where it belongs. Anywho, what is your all time favorite monster(s) to kill?

Ghost Of Sparta
Hunter
Hunter

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite monster thread! Empty Re: What's your favorite monster thread!

Post  Partystar Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:30 pm

Aside from all of them? Id have to say Monoblos and Garuga!
Partystar
Partystar
Hunter
Hunter

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite monster thread! Empty Re: What's your favorite monster thread!

Post  Ghost Of Sparta Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:14 am

Partystar wrote:Aside from all of them? Id have to say Monoblos and Garuga!

Well played. I'm not a fan of the Blos' personally. Not because they are hard but because their bullshit run off and hop areas so I have to search for them for an hour gets old fast.

Ghost Of Sparta
Hunter
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  VengefulTorture Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:39 am

hmm thought i replied to this.

It used to be Khezu, idk why lol. But now i'd have to say narga, black tigrex, or diablos, just cause they're all fast and fierce.
VengefulTorture
VengefulTorture
Head Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/vengefultorture

Back to top Go down

Post  Partystar Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:58 am

VengefulTorture wrote:hmm thought i replied to this.

It used to be Khezu, idk why lol. But now i'd have to say narga, black tigrex, or diablos, just cause they're all fast and fierce.
One day i'll be at black tigrex! Very Happy i cant wait!!
Partystar
Partystar
Hunter
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashiee Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:35 am

Based on my gameplay, I'd say Lao Shan. <3 I really like him.
Ashiee
Ashiee
New Hunter
New Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  VengefulTorture Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:26 am

Partystar wrote:
VengefulTorture wrote:hmm thought i replied to this.

One day i'll be at black tigrex! Very Happy i cant wait!!

yeah black tigrex is pretty awesome, very fast, hits hard and his scream is insane!

@Ashiee
lol Lao is pretty sweet; he used to be a HUGE deal in MH1 because you could only fight him on an urgent or during the event quest until you got to like HR18
VengefulTorture
VengefulTorture
Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Of Sparta Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:45 am

Ashiee wrote:Based on my gameplay, I'd say Lao Shan. <3 I really like him.

Ugh Lao. That monster was so monotonous. He is ok to fight but when you farm him in many different MH games he gets old real fast lol. When I was playing Monster Hunter 2 and Monster Hunter Frontier you only got him in invasions, that was the only time you could fight him. So we would fight him for hooouurrrsss straight and we would be so sick of him we could puke. Got some badass weapons and armor out of him though lol

Ghost Of Sparta
Hunter
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Slater Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:41 pm

Ghost Of Sparta wrote:Ugh Lao. That monster was so monotonous. He is ok to fight but when you farm him in many different MH games he gets old real fast lol. When I was playing Monster Hunter 2 and Monster Hunter Frontier you only got him in invasions, that was the only time you could fight him. So we would fight him for hooouurrrsss straight and we would be so sick of him we could puke. Got some badass weapons and armor out of him though lol

thats the way they made Highrank jhen moran in tri. you can fight the lowrank jehn moran to your hearts content at ANYTIME. but highrank? no hes a 2 event quest that pops up every month and half. MONTH AND HALF! WTF IT MAKES ME SO GODDAMN ANGRY!
Slater
Slater
Administrator

https://theguildhall.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  VengefulTorture Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:50 pm

Slater wrote:
Ghost Of Sparta wrote:Ugh Lao. That monster was so monotonous. He is ok to fight but when you farm him in many different MH games he gets old real fast lol. When I was playing Monster Hunter 2 and Monster Hunter Frontier you only got him in invasions, that was the only time you could fight him. So we would fight him for hooouurrrsss straight and we would be so sick of him we could puke. Got some badass weapons and armor out of him though lol

thats the way they made Highrank jhen moran in tri. you can fight the lowrank jehn moran to your hearts content at ANYTIME. but highrank? no hes a 2 event quest that pops up every month and half. MONTH AND HALF! WTF IT MAKES ME SO GODDAMN ANGRY!

Yeah the event Lao in MH1 was ever 7 weeks... or was it 9? Idk it was on a rotation. But you could always do it if you found high enough ppl.
VengefulTorture
VengefulTorture
Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Of Sparta Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:56 pm

Slater wrote:

Yup that is about as often as we got Lao in MH2 and MHF

Ghost Of Sparta
Hunter
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Slater Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:03 pm

VengefulTorture wrote:Yeah the event Lao in MH1 was ever 7 weeks... or was it 9? Idk it was on a rotation. But you could always do it if you found high enough ppl.

i think it was every 7. its been so long though i cant really say, but 7 sounds about right.
Slater
Slater
Administrator

https://theguildhall.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down