The Guild Hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm missing something... with Cat Mining!

4 posters

Go down

I'm missing something... with Cat Mining! Empty I'm missing something... with Cat Mining!

Post  Naoo Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:44 am

Hi guys... I'm completely flabbergasted by my felyne mining cart.

I was able to do it a couple of times successfully, I'd be able to send my cats out and they'd bring me my shiny goodies.

Lately however, no matter how I configure my team I am unable to send them out. I have a good stock of pick axes so I'm not sure what the issue is here.

Any help for this confused hunter? Thanks in advance!
Naoo
Naoo
New Hunter
New Hunter

Back to top Go down

I'm missing something... with Cat Mining! Empty Re: I'm missing something... with Cat Mining!

Post  vincent Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:25 am

woah,
that's strange i didn't experience that one before :/
but try to buy another felyne and then send em out
vincent
vincent
Hunter
Hunter

Back to top Go down

I'm missing something... with Cat Mining! Empty Re: I'm missing something... with Cat Mining!

Post  VengefulTorture Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:43 am

Make sure you're not sending them out on the felyne quests before you try to mine. I feel like that could be the only issue here. Do all your kitty farm stuff then send them out on a quest. Hope that helps.
VengefulTorture
VengefulTorture
Head Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/vengefultorture

Back to top Go down

Post  Naoo Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:03 pm

The thing is, none of them are on any quests. They're all "resting" at the farm. I'll try to cycle through my other slav---erm felynes and see if that works.

Also, I visit my farm after every quest so I'm not sure if I can only send them to do the mining at certain times. You would think that the mining cart resets like the rest of the farm's facilities.
Naoo
Naoo
New Hunter
New Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  VengefulTorture Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:23 pm

Naoo wrote:The thing is, none of them are on any quests. They're all "resting" at the farm. I'll try to cycle through my other slav---erm felynes and see if that works.

Also, I visit my farm after every quest so I'm not sure if I can only send them to do the mining at certain times. You would think that the mining cart resets like the rest of the farm's facilities.

hmm that is odd. I wish i could see what it looks like when you're not allowed to have them mine or something.
Actually, it could be you don't have enough zenni/farm points... but i dont remember if mining costs anything besides axes or not.
VengefulTorture
VengefulTorture
Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Naoo Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:51 pm

Hmmm... points in order to send them out? I've never noticed that. I'll check after I come home from work and maybe get a screenie to show everyone.
Naoo
Naoo
New Hunter
New Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  VengefulTorture Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:03 pm

Naoo wrote:Hmmm... points in order to send them out? I've never noticed that. I'll check after I come home from work and maybe get a screenie to show everyone.

i know for sure that sending them on quests requires points. But i'm not sure about mining, if so that could be ur issue.
VengefulTorture
VengefulTorture
Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Of Sparta Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:08 am

VengefulTorture wrote:
Naoo wrote:Hmmm... points in order to send them out? I've never noticed that. I'll check after I come home from work and maybe get a screenie to show everyone.

i know for sure that sending them on quests requires points. But i'm not sure about mining, if so that could be ur issue.

Nope, you only use the points for sending out on quests. The rest of the farm is charge free.

Ghost Of Sparta
Hunter
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Naoo Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:23 am

Silly me... I had to restock MORE pickaxes. I guess there's a threshold on how much you should keep in your inventory.

Thanks for all your help guys Very Happy
Naoo
Naoo
New Hunter
New Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum