Thank you for Today.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thank you for Today.

Post  Narati on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:49 pm

I had a chance to play with some other members today and had a lot of fun. As I know you all don't realize, I have a split personality so you may not always play with the same "Narati" each time. I assure you though that the both of us know how to play well so it shouldn't cause any issues on the field.
I felt I needed to place a post to say thank you, and I look forward to future hunts.
Narati
New Hunter
New Hunter

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank you for Today.

Post  VengefulTorture on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:28 pm

Narati wrote:I had a chance to play with some other members today and had a lot of fun. As I know you all don't realize, I have a split personality so you may not always play with the same "Narati" each time. I assure you though that the both of us know how to play well so it shouldn't cause any issues on the field.
I felt I needed to place a post to say thank you, and I look forward to future hunts.

Split.. personality. Ok is this a joke that you have 2 people who play? Or are you schitzo? (no offense intended if you are... to either of you...)

Click here for my Youtube Channel!
VengefulTorture
Head Moderator

http://www.youtube.com/vengefultorture

Back to top Go down

Post  Narati on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:44 pm

VengefulTorture wrote:
Split.. personality. Ok is this a joke that you have 2 people who play? Or are you schitzo? (no offense intended if you are... to either of you...)

Most people I meet generally have this reaction. It isn't a joke, and I'm not a schitzo. I suppose you could call it Multiple Personality Disorder, though I don't like to see myself as a disorder. I'm not really certain how to explain it, but just know there is more then one of me and we both enjoy monster hunter.
Narati
New Hunter
New Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  VengefulTorture on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:51 pm

Narati wrote:
VengefulTorture wrote:

Most people I meet generally have this reaction. It isn't a joke, and I'm not a schitzo. I suppose you could call it Multiple Personality Disorder, though I don't like to see myself as a disorder. I'm not really certain how to explain it, but just know there is more then one of me and we both enjoy monster hunter.

So what you're saying is... you enjoy monster hunter twice as much as most people? So you think you're better than be Razz Wish i could enjoy it more.. buuuuut i think that'd cause a slight wardrobe malfunction in the pantular region. >.>

Click here for my Youtube Channel!
VengefulTorture
Head Moderator

http://www.youtube.com/vengefultorture

Back to top Go down

Post  Narati on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:58 pm

VengefulTorture wrote:
So what you're saying is... you enjoy monster hunter twice as much as most people? So you think you're better than be Razz Wish i could enjoy it more.. buuuuut i think that'd cause a slight wardrobe malfunction in the pantular region. >.>

Haha, I wouldn't say I enjoy it twice as much, probably only about as much as anyone else. In the end however my other self, Kytro as you may call him, would rather play alone then play with others, so you may never see him. At this point you may be thinking "If I'm never going to see him, why even mention it?" Well you never know when he'll change his mind and I'd rather not keep it a secret if I am going to be playing with you all, it would just make things more complicated in the future if I suddenly just stopped being "me" for a day.
Narati
New Hunter
New Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  ThaDNR on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:56 am

Narati wrote:
VengefulTorture wrote:

Haha, I wouldn't say I enjoy it twice as much, probably only about as much as anyone else. In the end however my other self, Kytro as you may call him, would rather play alone then play with others, so you may never see him. At this point you may be thinking "If I'm never going to see him, why even mention it?" Well you never know when he'll change his mind and I'd rather not keep it a secret if I am going to be playing with you all, it would just make things more complicated in the future if I suddenly just stopped being "me" for a day.
Huh...quite the split personality there. Hopefully one day I have a chance to hunt with ya.
ThaDNR
New Hunter
New Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top