Introduce yourself!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  VengefulTorture on Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:50 pm

Wow it's great to see you guys here! Welcome!
And Scout, feel free to make a post with your drawings/art and stuff!

_________________
MH Vet

Click here for my Youtube Channel!
avatar
VengefulTorture
Head Moderator

Posts : 231
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 26
Location : Michigan

http://www.youtube.com/vengefultorture

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Slater on Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:26 pm

YAY, more names to add to my hit list... i mean status list. YAY!
avatar
Slater
Administrator

Posts : 271
Join date : 2011-06-17
Location : Oklahoma

http://theguildhall.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:26 pm

Hi.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Radley7 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:06 am

Hey I go by radley7 on psn and I'm on adhoc Party for a little bit most days. I play a female Avatar (Titania) which was the same name i used well i played Tri although i am a dude. I played tri for quite awhile, reaching HR 627. I also played Monster Hunter G for a bit after tri just to switch it up. I'm a big fan of the series and am currently playing mhp3 and mhfu. I'd be happy to help anyone out on mhp3 and would be happy to receive any help on mhfu. So feel free to add me, hope to hunt with you all soon :p
avatar
Radley7
New Hunter
New Hunter

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 33
Location : B.C. Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Night_Seraph on Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:37 pm

Rankin wrote:Hi.
Hi back.

And hello to all you other newcomers!!
avatar
Night_Seraph
New Hunter
New Hunter

Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-06-19
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Narati on Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:16 pm

Hello, I've been in search of a place where I can hunt with other people. I saw a link to this place on youtube and decided to join up.
My name is Narati and I play MHTri, as well as MHP3rd. I am currently HR 80 in Tri and HR 4 in P3rd. My method of playing online is via AdHoc Party, I do not have the means to use Xlink Kai.
I hope that despite my low rank, someone will be willing to hunt with me. =)
avatar
Narati
New Hunter
New Hunter

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-08-03
Age : 27
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Slater on Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:19 pm

HEY, welcome, welcome.

your rank wont be a problem at all, so dont worry about it. we dont discriminate here about HR, and as my sig banner implys, HR means nothing.

so again, welcome, and hopefully you enjoy yourself.
avatar
Slater
Administrator

Posts : 271
Join date : 2011-06-17
Location : Oklahoma

http://theguildhall.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Narati on Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:29 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome. =)
It's good to know you feel that way about HR. I find it hard to fit in sometimes when your rank is less then satisfactory to the demanded standard in other places. I feel like I will have an easy time settling in around here. Very Happy
avatar
Narati
New Hunter
New Hunter

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-08-03
Age : 27
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  VengefulTorture on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:40 pm

Narati wrote:Thank you for the warm welcome. =)
It's good to know you feel that way about HR. I find it hard to fit in sometimes when your rank is less then satisfactory to the demanded standard in other places. I feel like I will have an easy time settling in around here. Very Happy

oh you definitely will! feel free to ask any questions you may have as well. And welcome!

_________________
MH Vet

Click here for my Youtube Channel!
avatar
VengefulTorture
Head Moderator

Posts : 231
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 26
Location : Michigan

http://www.youtube.com/vengefultorture

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Ghost Of Sparta on Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:27 am

Narati wrote:Hello, I've been in search of a place where I can hunt with other people. I saw a link to this place on youtube and decided to join up.
My name is Narati and I play MHTri, as well as MHP3rd. I am currently HR 80 in Tri and HR 4 in P3rd. My method of playing online is via AdHoc Party, I do not have the means to use Xlink Kai.
I hope that despite my low rank, someone will be willing to hunt with me. =)


PSN is Gh0st0fSparta85. Feel free to add me if you want to play Smile. Don't worry about low hunter rank. I'm HR 5 and in absolutely no hurry to rank up to HR 6. It's not the rank that makes a hunter, you are what makes a good hunter. Looking forward to possibly playing with you Smile


EDIT: Welcome aboard!

Ghost Of Sparta
Hunter
Hunter

Posts : 71
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 31
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Ghost Of Sparta on Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:29 am

Narati wrote:Thank you for the warm welcome. =)
It's good to know you feel that way about HR. I find it hard to fit in sometimes when your rank is less then satisfactory to the demanded standard in other places. I feel like I will have an easy time settling in around here. Very Happy


Yeah those people are what we call "elitists". They are assholes, not real hunters. Real hunters play for fun and love playing the game. The "hunters" you describe are in it for nothing other than being elitists and they will settle for nothing that is what they think is below them. You are better off not even bothering with them. I ran into those guys all the time on Kai. Anyway, welcome again Smile

Ghost Of Sparta
Hunter
Hunter

Posts : 71
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 31
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Narati on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:26 am

VengefulTorture wrote:
oh you definitely will! feel free to ask any questions you may have as well. And welcome!

Alright, here is my first question then, if I want to farm a specific monster, what forum would I post it under? MHP3rd or Ad Hoc Party?

Ghost Of Sparta wrote:PSN is Gh0st0fSparta85. Feel free to add me if you want to play. Don't worry about low hunter rank. I'm HR 5 and in absolutely no hurry to rank up to HR 6. It's not the rank that makes a hunter, you are what makes a good hunter. Looking forward to possibly playing with you.

I sent you a friend request, lets hunt together sometime. =)
avatar
Narati
New Hunter
New Hunter

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-08-03
Age : 27
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Ghost Of Sparta on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:58 am

Narati wrote:
VengefulTorture wrote:
oh you definitely will! feel free to ask any questions you may have as well. And welcome!

Alright, here is my first question then, if I want to farm a specific monster, what forum would I post it under? MHP3rd or Ad Hoc Party?

Ghost Of Sparta wrote:PSN is Gh0st0fSparta85. Feel free to add me if you want to play. Don't worry about low hunter rank. I'm HR 5 and in absolutely no hurry to rank up to HR 6. It's not the rank that makes a hunter, you are what makes a good hunter. Looking forward to possibly playing with you.

I sent you a friend request, lets hunt together sometime. =)

Alrighty. I don't know what time zone you are in but I usually get on after 12am EST. I work 2nd shift. Sometimes I get on in the mornings too.

Ghost Of Sparta
Hunter
Hunter

Posts : 71
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 31
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Narati on Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:12 pm

Ghost Of Sparta wrote:
Alrighty. I don't know what time zone you are in but I usually get on after 12am EST. I work 2nd shift. Sometimes I get on in the mornings too.
I'm not to familiar with timezones, but I believe I am in GMT. If it helps at all, I am posting this at 10:11. Send me a msg if you see me on PSN.
avatar
Narati
New Hunter
New Hunter

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-08-03
Age : 27
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  VengefulTorture on Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:22 pm

Narati wrote:
Ghost Of Sparta wrote:
Alrighty. I don't know what time zone you are in but I usually get on after 12am EST. I work 2nd shift. Sometimes I get on in the mornings too.
I'm not to familiar with timezones, but I believe I am in GMT. If it helps at all, I am posting this at 10:11. Send me a msg if you see me on PSN.

Yeah you're two hours behind him (and me).

_________________
MH Vet

Click here for my Youtube Channel!
avatar
VengefulTorture
Head Moderator

Posts : 231
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 26
Location : Michigan

http://www.youtube.com/vengefultorture

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  vincent on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:31 am

welcome ~~!!
avatar
vincent
Hunter
Hunter

Posts : 53
Join date : 2011-07-05
Age : 22
Location : Phillipines

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Naoo on Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:44 am

Hi guys! Its Jan...

Anyway, hope I can be active here as well. :>
avatar
Naoo
New Hunter
New Hunter

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-08-06
Location : Under your bed

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Night_Seraph on Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:54 am

A very warm welcome to Narati and JAN, my wifey!

Yes, this forum is becoming quite popular nowa days. I'm not sure why? *snicker* Any hows, WELCOME TO THE GUILDY HALL!!
avatar
Night_Seraph
New Hunter
New Hunter

Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-06-19
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  vincent on Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:44 am

Night_Seraph wrote:

Yes, this forum is becoming quite popular nowa days. I'm not sure why? *snicker* Any hows, WELCOME TO THE GUILDY HALL!!

I agree with you, And yes im sure after a couple of months this forum will be full of hunter's
Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
avatar
vincent
Hunter
Hunter

Posts : 53
Join date : 2011-07-05
Age : 22
Location : Phillipines

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  VengefulTorture on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:25 am

Welcome Jan!

_________________
MH Vet

Click here for my Youtube Channel!
avatar
VengefulTorture
Head Moderator

Posts : 231
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 26
Location : Michigan

http://www.youtube.com/vengefultorture

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Kazdam on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:51 pm

Hai guyz! Just your average hunter directed here by venge
avatar
Kazdam
New Hunter
New Hunter

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-07-07
Age : 23
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Narati on Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:58 pm

Welcome Jan. =3
avatar
Narati
New Hunter
New Hunter

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-08-03
Age : 27
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  vincent on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:45 pm

welcome dude..

Edit:so far so good now we got 25 users registered Wink
hoping for more hunter's to come lol
avatar
vincent
Hunter
Hunter

Posts : 53
Join date : 2011-07-05
Age : 22
Location : Phillipines

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Naoo on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:21 am

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I hope to hunt with you all sometime soon.

(hi wifey!!!)
avatar
Naoo
New Hunter
New Hunter

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-08-06
Location : Under your bed

Back to top Go down

Brrrrr.

Post  Frost on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:34 pm

Yo, Frost here. The same Frost who contributed some MHP3rd custom/mix armor sets.

On MHP3 I'm known as Frost HR: 6 and on Tri I'm known as Frost (no big surprise) HR: 260+. I play on Ad Hoc for MHp3. see you around.

PSN: Psycho5050
TRI ID: PBTDCF

Frost
New Hunter
New Hunter

Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 30
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum