The Guild Hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karl this is for you

3 posters

Go down

Karl this is for you Empty Karl this is for you

Post  Ghost Of Sparta Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:00 pm

I want to see a video of the Monster Hunter quest in 2g/Unite naked with no buffs and a bone SnS. 1....2...3...GO!!!!

Nah just kidding. I would like to see some videos of black Naruga. Cuz Naruga is my boy ya know? Or so you already have a video? Sumbitch, I don't even know

Ghost Of Sparta
Hunter
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Karl this is for you Empty Re: Karl this is for you

Post  Ghost Of Sparta Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:26 am

Or was is green Naruga? Red? Damnit! I don't remember

Ghost Of Sparta
Hunter
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  VengefulTorture Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:37 am

lol. Well black is regular, and green is the alt. version of narga. They're about the same.. although green has a nasty tail hit. And yes, i've done videos of both - check my YT Wink
VengefulTorture
VengefulTorture
Head Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/vengefultorture

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Of Sparta Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:18 am

VengefulTorture wrote:lol. Well black is regular, and green is the alt. version of narga. They're about the same.. although green has a nasty tail hit. And yes, i've done videos of both - check my YT Wink

He isn't black per-say...he is more of a blue. I know he is suppose to be black but they didn't do a very good ass job of it. And yeah I looked him up today...kinda disappointed. They really should make the color variations more different. It would make things a lot more interesting.

Ghost Of Sparta
Hunter
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  VengefulTorture Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:27 am

Yeah i know what you mean, some of the color varients really aren't too different save elemental resistences. Black rex is pretty different. But the giggi's are practically copies of each other, one just has poison and the other lightening...
VengefulTorture
VengefulTorture
Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Of Sparta Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:14 am

VengefulTorture wrote:Yeah i know what you mean, some of the color varients really aren't too different save elemental resistences. Black rex is pretty different. But the giggi's are practically copies of each other, one just has poison and the other lightening...

That is who I was thinking of! Black Tigrex! Haha, silly me

Ghost Of Sparta
Hunter
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Slater Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:36 pm

variants need to have a speical characteristic that makes them a little more visually different form the OG other then just a color difference. like maybe a few new horns, enlarged claws, something you know.
Slater
Slater
Administrator

https://theguildhall.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Of Sparta Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:36 pm

Slater wrote:variants need to have a speical characteristic that makes them a little more visually different form the OG other then just a color difference. like maybe a few new horns, enlarged claws, something you know.

I'd be happy with just different moves. For instance in Frontier you had green Espinas, orange Espinas and white Espinas (season 6) and they were all basically different monsters. While they had the same basic attacks, each one had their one big attack was different and would ruin you quicker than anything. They need to do something like that for the portable MH's

Ghost Of Sparta
Hunter
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Slater Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:01 pm

Ghost Of Sparta wrote:I'd be happy with just different moves. For instance in Frontier you had green Espinas, orange Espinas and white Espinas (season 6) and they were all basically different monsters. While they had the same basic attacks, each one had their one big attack was different and would ruin you quicker than anything. They need to do something like that for the portable MH's

Black tigrex is kinda like that, except its a roar(a big one at that) and he stomps around before roaring again. Black tigrex actually has 7 different roar animations. the original has much less.
Slater
Slater
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Of Sparta Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:49 pm

Slater wrote:
Ghost Of Sparta wrote:I'd be happy with just different moves. For instance in Frontier you had green Espinas, orange Espinas and white Espinas (season 6) and they were all basically different monsters. While they had the same basic attacks, each one had their one big attack was different and would ruin you quicker than anything. They need to do something like that for the portable MH's

Black tigrex is kinda like that, except its a roar(a big one at that) and he stomps around before roaring again. Black tigrex actually has 7 different roar animations. the original has much less.

Yeah but that seems to be it. Green Naruga was the exact same as black Naruga, just with a different color. And even in previous MH's aside from the Fatalis' all the color variations of the same monster were the same.

Ghost Of Sparta
Hunter
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Slater Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:43 pm

fatalis was the only one with color variants that actually had visual differences other then color as well. red had crooked and uneven sized horns, and white had flowing mane.
Slater
Slater
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  VengefulTorture Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:19 pm

Slater wrote:fatalis was the only one with color variants that actually had visual differences other then color as well. red had crooked and uneven sized horns, and white had flowing mane.

yeah that's a good point - and they all had pretty much different attacks too
VengefulTorture
VengefulTorture
Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum