What's your favorite monster thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What's your favorite monster thread!

Post  Ghost Of Sparta on Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:53 pm

We have a favorite weapons thread, now it's time for favorite monster! For me it's a toss up between Naruga or Tigrex. Both are equally as fun to fight for me. Hell even when I didn't need parts from Naruga I fought him just for fun. Blow off steam, if you will. Dual Naruga was probably my favorite quest to do for parts. And I soloed that Pokemon. Although he wasn't my favorite in the Monster Hunter quest. That quest should be damned to hell where it belongs. Anywho, what is your all time favorite monster(s) to kill?

Ghost Of Sparta
Hunter
Hunter

Posts : 71
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 31
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your favorite monster thread!

Post  Partystar on Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:30 pm

Aside from all of them? Id have to say Monoblos and Garuga!
avatar
Partystar
Hunter
Hunter

Posts : 81
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your favorite monster thread!

Post  Ghost Of Sparta on Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:14 am

Partystar wrote:Aside from all of them? Id have to say Monoblos and Garuga!

Well played. I'm not a fan of the Blos' personally. Not because they are hard but because their bullshit run off and hop areas so I have to search for them for an hour gets old fast.

Ghost Of Sparta
Hunter
Hunter

Posts : 71
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 31
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your favorite monster thread!

Post  VengefulTorture on Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:39 am

hmm thought i replied to this.

It used to be Khezu, idk why lol. But now i'd have to say narga, black tigrex, or diablos, just cause they're all fast and fierce.

_________________
MH Vet

Click here for my Youtube Channel!
avatar
VengefulTorture
Head Moderator

Posts : 231
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 26
Location : Michigan

http://www.youtube.com/vengefultorture

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your favorite monster thread!

Post  Partystar on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:58 am

VengefulTorture wrote:hmm thought i replied to this.

It used to be Khezu, idk why lol. But now i'd have to say narga, black tigrex, or diablos, just cause they're all fast and fierce.
One day i'll be at black tigrex! Very Happy i cant wait!!
avatar
Partystar
Hunter
Hunter

Posts : 81
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your favorite monster thread!

Post  Ashiee on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:35 am

Based on my gameplay, I'd say Lao Shan. <3 I really like him.
avatar
Ashiee
New Hunter
New Hunter

Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-06-24
Age : 25
Location : Sydney

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your favorite monster thread!

Post  VengefulTorture on Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:26 am

Partystar wrote:
VengefulTorture wrote:hmm thought i replied to this.

It used to be Khezu, idk why lol. But now i'd have to say narga, black tigrex, or diablos, just cause they're all fast and fierce.
One day i'll be at black tigrex! Very Happy i cant wait!!

yeah black tigrex is pretty awesome, very fast, hits hard and his scream is insane!


@Ashiee
lol Lao is pretty sweet; he used to be a HUGE deal in MH1 because you could only fight him on an urgent or during the event quest until you got to like HR18

_________________
MH Vet

Click here for my Youtube Channel!
avatar
VengefulTorture
Head Moderator

Posts : 231
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 26
Location : Michigan

http://www.youtube.com/vengefultorture

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your favorite monster thread!

Post  Ghost Of Sparta on Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:45 am

Ashiee wrote:Based on my gameplay, I'd say Lao Shan. <3 I really like him.

Ugh Lao. That monster was so monotonous. He is ok to fight but when you farm him in many different MH games he gets old real fast lol. When I was playing Monster Hunter 2 and Monster Hunter Frontier you only got him in invasions, that was the only time you could fight him. So we would fight him for hooouurrrsss straight and we would be so sick of him we could puke. Got some badass weapons and armor out of him though lol

Ghost Of Sparta
Hunter
Hunter

Posts : 71
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 31
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your favorite monster thread!

Post  Slater on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:41 pm

Ghost Of Sparta wrote:Ugh Lao. That monster was so monotonous. He is ok to fight but when you farm him in many different MH games he gets old real fast lol. When I was playing Monster Hunter 2 and Monster Hunter Frontier you only got him in invasions, that was the only time you could fight him. So we would fight him for hooouurrrsss straight and we would be so sick of him we could puke. Got some badass weapons and armor out of him though lol

thats the way they made Highrank jhen moran in tri. you can fight the lowrank jehn moran to your hearts content at ANYTIME. but highrank? no hes a 2 event quest that pops up every month and half. MONTH AND HALF! WTF IT MAKES ME SO GODDAMN ANGRY!
avatar
Slater
Administrator

Posts : 271
Join date : 2011-06-17
Location : Oklahoma

http://theguildhall.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your favorite monster thread!

Post  VengefulTorture on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:50 pm

Slater wrote:
Ghost Of Sparta wrote:Ugh Lao. That monster was so monotonous. He is ok to fight but when you farm him in many different MH games he gets old real fast lol. When I was playing Monster Hunter 2 and Monster Hunter Frontier you only got him in invasions, that was the only time you could fight him. So we would fight him for hooouurrrsss straight and we would be so sick of him we could puke. Got some badass weapons and armor out of him though lol

thats the way they made Highrank jhen moran in tri. you can fight the lowrank jehn moran to your hearts content at ANYTIME. but highrank? no hes a 2 event quest that pops up every month and half. MONTH AND HALF! WTF IT MAKES ME SO GODDAMN ANGRY!

Yeah the event Lao in MH1 was ever 7 weeks... or was it 9? Idk it was on a rotation. But you could always do it if you found high enough ppl.

_________________
MH Vet

Click here for my Youtube Channel!
avatar
VengefulTorture
Head Moderator

Posts : 231
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 26
Location : Michigan

http://www.youtube.com/vengefultorture

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your favorite monster thread!

Post  Ghost Of Sparta on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:56 pm

Slater wrote:
Ghost Of Sparta wrote:Ugh Lao. That monster was so monotonous. He is ok to fight but when you farm him in many different MH games he gets old real fast lol. When I was playing Monster Hunter 2 and Monster Hunter Frontier you only got him in invasions, that was the only time you could fight him. So we would fight him for hooouurrrsss straight and we would be so sick of him we could puke. Got some badass weapons and armor out of him though lol

Yup that is about as often as we got Lao in MH2 and MHF
thats the way they made Highrank jhen moran in tri. you can fight the lowrank jehn moran to your hearts content at ANYTIME. but highrank? no hes a 2 event quest that pops up every month and half. MONTH AND HALF! WTF IT MAKES ME SO GODDAMN ANGRY!

Ghost Of Sparta
Hunter
Hunter

Posts : 71
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 31
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your favorite monster thread!

Post  Slater on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:03 pm

VengefulTorture wrote:Yeah the event Lao in MH1 was ever 7 weeks... or was it 9? Idk it was on a rotation. But you could always do it if you found high enough ppl.

i think it was every 7. its been so long though i cant really say, but 7 sounds about right.
avatar
Slater
Administrator

Posts : 271
Join date : 2011-06-17
Location : Oklahoma

http://theguildhall.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What's your favorite monster thread!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum