Uncharted 3 beta

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Uncharted 3 beta

Post  Slater on Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:44 pm

To rip off mcdonalds, but i'm loving it". the mission based co-op play is alot better then it was in Uncharted 2. the character customization is awesome as well. God i cant wait for this game to release.
avatar
Slater
Administrator

Posts : 271
Join date : 2011-06-17
Location : Oklahoma

http://theguildhall.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Uncharted 3 beta

Post  VengefulTorture on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:15 am

Yeah the beta is definitely sweet. The 2v2v2 is beast and after the patch there's little lag at all. I like the customization, nothing feels overpowered - not even any skills or anything! Also can't wait, got this Pokemon on preorder!

_________________
MH Vet

Click here for my Youtube Channel!
avatar
VengefulTorture
Head Moderator

Posts : 231
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 26
Location : Michigan

http://www.youtube.com/vengefultorture

Back to top Go down

Re: Uncharted 3 beta

Post  Slater on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:05 pm

VengefulTorture wrote:Yeah the beta is definitely sweet. The 2v2v2 is beast and after the patch there's little lag at all. I like the customization, nothing feels overpowered - not even any skills or anything! Also can't wait, got this Pokemon on preorder!

really? you preordered pokemon? why? i thought we were discussing uncharted 3?
avatar
Slater
Administrator

Posts : 271
Join date : 2011-06-17
Location : Oklahoma

http://theguildhall.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Uncharted 3 beta

Post  VengefulTorture on Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:16 pm

Slater wrote:
VengefulTorture wrote:Yeah the beta is definitely sweet. The 2v2v2 is beast and after the patch there's little lag at all. I like the customization, nothing feels overpowered - not even any skills or anything! Also can't wait, got this Pokemon on preorder!

really? you preordered pokemon? why? i thought we were discussing uncharted 3?

what the hell lmao! i see what you did there.. must've been you.. i didn't type that! I dont use caps in the middle of sentences haha!

_________________
MH Vet

Click here for my Youtube Channel!
avatar
VengefulTorture
Head Moderator

Posts : 231
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 26
Location : Michigan

http://www.youtube.com/vengefultorture

Back to top Go down

Re: Uncharted 3 beta

Post  Slater on Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:17 pm

VengefulTorture wrote:what the hell lmao! i see what you did there.. must've been you.. i didn't type that! I dont use caps in the middle of sentences haha!

i honestly didn't change it. no joke.
avatar
Slater
Administrator

Posts : 271
Join date : 2011-06-17
Location : Oklahoma

http://theguildhall.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Uncharted 3 beta

Post  Ghost Of Sparta on Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:26 pm

I have yet to play it. I got a voucher with inFAMOUS 2 and just haven't touched it yet. Haven't even been playing games honestly. I've heard it was badass though.

Ghost Of Sparta
Hunter
Hunter

Posts : 71
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 31
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: Uncharted 3 beta

Post  Ghost Of Sparta on Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:28 pm

Slater wrote:
VengefulTorture wrote:what the hell lmao! i see what you did there.. must've been you.. i didn't type that! I dont use caps in the middle of sentences haha!

i honestly didn't change it. no joke.

I thought that was in the censorship filter you made. When you type "sh!t" it corrects to Pokemon. It's rather quite amusing lol
"

Ghost Of Sparta
Hunter
Hunter

Posts : 71
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 31
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: Uncharted 3 beta

Post  Slater on Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:30 pm

yeah, its the censorship replacement. venge was on the verge of droping F bombs left and right, so i had to do something lol.
avatar
Slater
Administrator

Posts : 271
Join date : 2011-06-17
Location : Oklahoma

http://theguildhall.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Uncharted 3 beta

Post  Ghost Of Sparta on Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:28 pm

Slater wrote:yeah, its the censorship replacement. venge was on the verge of droping F bombs left and right, so i had to do something lol.

Haha me and him both! I understand, gotta preserve what virgin ears are left!

Ghost Of Sparta
Hunter
Hunter

Posts : 71
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 31
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: Uncharted 3 beta

Post  Slater on Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:26 pm

yeah, we already have a couple of users that are under 18, so gotta make it family friendly and what not.
avatar
Slater
Administrator

Posts : 271
Join date : 2011-06-17
Location : Oklahoma

http://theguildhall.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Uncharted 3 beta

Post  VengefulTorture on Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:58 pm

family friendly?! Sad you make me sad...

another sad thing: most kinds know 7 swear words by 6th grade. Looked it up.

_________________
MH Vet

Click here for my Youtube Channel!
avatar
VengefulTorture
Head Moderator

Posts : 231
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 26
Location : Michigan

http://www.youtube.com/vengefultorture

Back to top Go down

Re: Uncharted 3 beta

Post  Slater on Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:04 pm

i wanna keep it as family friendly as a casino is(and yes, casino's actually claim they have a family friendly atmosphere. i used to work secrutiy in one) lol.

i just dont want to big major ones getting tossed about. some people(mainly between the ages of 8-23) have no idea how to swear correctly, thus i dont want them doing it lol.
avatar
Slater
Administrator

Posts : 271
Join date : 2011-06-17
Location : Oklahoma

http://theguildhall.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Uncharted 3 beta

Post  VengefulTorture on Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:38 pm

lol i feel ya

_________________
MH Vet

Click here for my Youtube Channel!
avatar
VengefulTorture
Head Moderator

Posts : 231
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 26
Location : Michigan

http://www.youtube.com/vengefultorture

Back to top Go down

Re: Uncharted 3 beta

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum